Greenwich Consulting unlocks the full potential of its clients.
Greenwich Consulting is a leading consultancy with a particular focus on the most recent hot topics which are specifically impacting our clients' activities and challenging the way they do business. By developing thorough expertise on these most crucial issues, Greenwich Consulting unlocks the full potential of its clients.
The critical challenges raised by our clients are continuously evolving, requiring a specific and comprehensive approach. Thanks to our vision of the sector and our broad range of expertise, Greenwich has developed a unique proposition in its key areas:
Greenwich Consulting appreciates the growth potential of many emerging markets, due to characteristics such as high growth rates, young and expanding populations, increasing urbanization rates and the strong potential of their private sectors, as well as the inherent business risks present in such economies.
Greenwich Consulting works with its clients to identify growth...
Media businesses are facing major structural changes:
- Content is increasingly delivered in digital formats and consumed across multiple devices in multiple locations
- The arrival of Connected TVs , SVOD (Subscription Video on Demand) and OTT (Over-the-top) services are disrupting established industry business models
- New entrants as well as established...
Over the past years, Mobile Broadband has evolved from early stages of basic Internet access to more sophisticated patterns, e.g. evolution of user maturity and needs, new technology and enablers, new types of devices, services and apps, etc. Mobile Broadband makes it possible for a whole variety of new services to see the daylight – and we haven’t by far seen the end of this...
In order for digital payment “on the go” to create a compelling value proposition, mobile service providers need to find ways of including additional monetisable value added services over and above mere payment processing. The increasing pervasiveness of smartphones is naturally driving digital payment into the “real” world, unlocking new services, and, through a...
Mobile Financial Services
We distinguish mobile banking services ("online" banking services accessible from mobile devices) from "Mobile Money" services (where banks and telecoms operators offer joint services (such as money transfer, bill payment or airtime top-up), especially to the unbanked).
Mobile Money services enable MNOs to develop new value creation opportunities by providing...
- Services Proposition development: Which positioning to adopt in a business landscape that is shifting towards services and increased customer interaction?
- Operational efficiency: How can PoS efficiency be protected with growing numbers of visits to each PoS and a widening product portfolio to support?
- Network Structure Optimisation: How can the distribution...